20130718

what happened, I'm happy?

Just a nice conversation with a friend apparently is enough to make your day. I started feeling so much better just after talking with my flat mate, not even about anything special. He was in a good mood and apparently it's contagious :)

So now I've got some fresh pineapple, pineapple/mandarin/orange juice with absolutely no alcohol at all, of course. and I'm going to watch Despicable Me illegally on the internet, I'm genuinely feeling quite nice now, and don't even know where that came from. Guess it's good to even have that one friend, even though I don't spend any time with him. Just that 10 minutes was enough to get me in a better mood, so thanks for that, you in the room next to mine or the kitchen, not really sure at the moment! 

Off we go, assemble the minions! :)



Oona x

No comments:

Post a Comment