20130723

just a word or two about my obsession and fangirling and harry styles and marcel and zayns boobs and best song ever

OMFG, I HAVE LOST THE ABILITY TO EVEN, I'M NOT EVEN SURE HOW TO EVEN, I JUST CAN'T EVEN OAAAHH
Ya so Best Song Ever has been on replay for two days now, it's pretty damn amazing that it broke the vevo record with like 10,9 million views in 24 hours and oh Lord, the video's just perfect and the song and I just...

So here I am lying on the floor in my room and just going through Tumblr over and over and over and over again because this is just. This. I mean.

And oh the amount of gif's... Omg.


Just ass ass ass ass ass and asdgfhjkl can't control the feels !


how did he become so perfect?


AND SERIOUSLY CHECKING OUT HIS OWN ASS??







WORK IT MARCEL and oh Harry's shirt and .....

;__;<33





Just
Oh
Hyperventilating here

And what has Zayn done to be so DAMN HOT as both a boy and a girl?!?!?! Seriously? And Harry and Marcel I just can't. Oh dear... And Leeroy ::D



I'll just crawl into a bowl and spend the rest of my life there watching the video.
Oona x

No comments:

Post a Comment