20130623

happier than ever

The last few days or the week actually have been super nice again, we've been doing loads of cool things shopping shopping shopping and shopping in different places Ashbourne, Navan, Blanchardstown (the shopping mall was huge, we spent like 5 hours there and only saw like half of the motherf*cker. This evening I'll probably have some cooooooooooooool news but I'm not 100% sure yet. Does not include me staying here for a longer time than what firdt was planned or anything. No no no... 

I also heard that I'm actually having two days off in a week?! That's crazy, I thought I'd only have one. Not complaining though... Although the days are just a bit boring. Seriously, all there is to do is cooking, dishes, eating, repeat... And cleaning.

Yesterday we went to see MAN OF STEEL oh yes. The first half of the film I was this close to falling asleep, and the rest of the film I was laughing at the explosions that never ended. I might have been just a bit too tired for it or something, but seriously...? Well, it was nice anyways. Did some shopping as well, surprise surprise, that's all I've been doing for the last week or so... That's only because I don't pay for my food anymore! Nevertheless, I didn't mind staring at this


IN 3D!!!! hallelujah ;)

At work everyday is pretty much the same, mostly painting stables and fences, cutting grass with one of the lawn mowers that you sit on, heck yeah riding Mo Cara my friend in Irish, I've been told :) and taking care of the horses. They've got something like 20-30 horses here, +Cian's horses, but we only take care of 3 of them. At times we need to do something with 2 mares+foals, but just sometimes. Not too hard, especially when there's two of us.



Next week my flat mates boyfriend is coming over, and I'm going to have to keep myself entertained all alone for 3 days?! geeeez cheers for that! 

Off to work now :)
Oona x


No comments:

Post a Comment